The brazil nut buttery base is so delicious you could eat this on its own. You can make these as sweet as you like by adding more stevia/raspberries.
Low carb raspberry cheesecake slices
4g net carbs per serving
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 33g
Saturated Fat 13g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 150g brazil nuts, blitzed to form "breadcrumbs"
- 35g melted salted butter
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 150g mascarpone or other soft cheese
- 50g double cream
- 40g raspberries
- 5g stevia
- Mix the egg, nuts and butter and pat into the base of a greased, lined tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 deg C and then allow to cool.
- Use an electric whisk to mix all the other ingredients. Taste before adding additional sweetener if needed.
- Spread the cream mixture onto the base and chill in the fridge.
Delicious Low Carb http://deliciouslowcarb.co.uk/