The perfect low carb chocolate tart – rich, elegant and satisfying. This is one of those desserts which made me sad in restaurants. It always looked so amazing and yet of course the amount of wheat and sugar it contains made it a guilty pleasure.
But it turns out that with a few tweaks, we can make our own and it tastes every bit as good. Continue reading Low carb chocolate ganache tart
The brazil nut buttery base is so delicious you could eat this on its own. You can make these as sweet as you like by adding more stevia/raspberries.
Low carb raspberry cheesecake slices
4g net carbs per serving
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 282
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 150g brazil nuts, blitzed to form "breadcrumbs"
- 35g melted salted butter
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 150g mascarpone or other soft cheese
- 50g double cream
- 40g raspberries
- 5g stevia
- Mix the egg, nuts and butter and pat into the base of a greased, lined tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 deg C and then allow to cool.
- Use an electric whisk to mix all the other ingredients. Taste before adding additional sweetener if needed.
- Spread the cream mixture onto the base and chill in the fridge.
Delicious Low Carb http://deliciouslowcarb.co.uk/