Okay, so these aren’t proper pies. But if I call them pizzas, you’ll think I’m obsessed. And ‘stuffed mushrooms’ just makes me think of 1970s dinner parties. So pies it is.
Baked mushroom and chorizo 'pies'
2g net carbs per mushroom
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 250g large mushrooms (3 big ones)
- 50g diced chorizo
- 40g diced courgette
- 30g stilton, crumbled
- Cut out the mushroom stem and fill each 'cup' with all the ingredients.
- Place on a greased, high-sided baking tray (the mushrooms do 'leak' their juices a bit!)
- Bake for around 10 minutes at 180 deg C.
Delicious Low Carb http://deliciouslowcarb.co.uk/